Sunday, December 28, 2008

Singers who can't sing...

O.k. So i read an article this morning about singers who can't sing, and I have to say, the guy who wrote it is a complete moron. He's write on target with a few, but saying that Mariah, Beyonce, or Christina cannot sing is just absurd! Even Celine Dion, who I am not a huge fan of, can sing, she just kind of add's an annoying spin on it. I did not go and read the entire list, but people that should top the list in my opinion are Hillary Duff, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift (even though I love her!) The Jonas Brothers, The Cheetah Girls, Raven Simon, Ashley Tisdale, Ashley Simpson, Shakira, The Pussycat Dolls, Big N Rich, obviously a bunch of rappers, but that's why they rap, not sing...and I'm not saying that some of people aren't great "artists" but they have a nice image, catchy music and then just slide by without really having much, if any vocal talent! I was just annoyed that certain people didn't make the list, and wanted to discuss it.

Now, maybe another day, I can add another whole list to this...actors/actresses who are famous but can't act their way out of a box...topping the list...Tori Spelling (although I do like her a bunch now since her reality show...she still can't act though) and Scarlett Johansen! Ugh, it get's me irritated just thinking about it! But that's another day!

2 comments:

Hitman2847 said...

Hillary Duff, Miley Cyrus,The Jonas Brothers,Ashley Tisdale, Ashlee Simpson,
------
1:These Singers Are Real Singers That You Don't Understand It.
2:These Singers ,Sing For Teenagers & kids & Every YOUNG Human,So No One Thinks Like You Because THEY AREN'T SINGING FOR YOU!!!

Mrs.Haggie810 said...

Ok, you sound like an idiot...first of all, you have no idea how old I am...second, you don't even use proper English, or sentences that make sense. Lastly, I'm sure that there are many people who think like me! I'm not saying they don't have good, or even great music, just that vocally, they do not have actual talent.