Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gryffindor Homework #4

Let's try this again, since I'm an idiot and posted it to the HSKS6 blog the first time! LOL!

Sorry this is a little late...I had every intention of getting it done in time, and then my niece decided to suprise us all and come 3 weeks early! (@ 37 weeks 1 day, by c-section.) So here's my slightly belated answers...

1. Name your favorite magical creature, and describe why it is your favorite. Phoenix...they are beautiful, my favorite colors, loyal, caring, and it's so uniques, beautiful, wonderful, and incredible how the start a new life cycle.

2. Tell us your favorite charm, spell or curse, and explain why you like it. Accio...it's great for when I don't feel like getting up, and I need a pen, drop my knitting needles or darning needle, want my soda, or want a snack! LOL!

3. Describe your favorite holiday family tradition - which holiday and what makes it special. Christmas...every year since I was born my mothers side of the family has a family christmas party, and we celebrate together. It used to always be on christmas eve, but that's changed now, but it's still just about a time of being together with family, and sharing good food, and fellowship. It's also tradition that we sing Christmas Carols as a family!

4. Name your favorite fiber-based (knitted, crocheted, or spun) finished object: Right now, I'd have to say the ripple eyelet baby hat that I made my brand new niece for my SIL's baby shower, you can see it on my rav page...it's the first things I've done that was kinda lacy, and I really like how it turned out! =)

No comments: