Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My First Freebies!

Holy Cow! This must be a new record for me! Two new blog posts in a day! lol! While doing school work today I came up with a few printables for Coby to work on to practice reading skills, so I thought I would share them for free! The first idea is not mine at all...it is just my version of color by number sight words that I saw over at 1+1+1=1 and she got the idea from another blog. I made my own because 1+1+1=1 didn't offer the words I wanted, and I didn't like the font that was used on The Moffat Girls blog.

The second printable I made is just a list of words in caps, and then lowercase letters as well. The idea is that you post the environmental print around your house so your early reader can start recognizing the words for objects they see every day. :)

Sight Words Group 1 Color by Number Flash Cards

Evironmental Print 1

No comments: