Tuesday, June 2, 2009

About this blog...

I thought I might take a minute to post what this blog is...and what this blog isn't...this blog IS a place for me to share my opinions on anything and everything I want, a place for me to share stories of encouragement, enlightenment, love, life, and everything in between. It's a place for me to blog about my family, and what's going on with us. It's a place for me to post my thoughts, and worries, and just get things off my chest. It's a place for me to advocate for things that I believe in. I hope that you will enjoy reading the random things that I feel compelled to write and will return often! However, I may not always use spell check, i don't really care if I use proper grammar or not, and because I have lost my brain to pregnancy, I may not always use the exact word I was wanting to use, or that may be best fit. What this blog is NOT, is a place to bash me, or my opinions. They are just opinions, and much like I am entitled to mine, so are you entitled to yours. It is not a place where I will pretend to be an authority on things that I have no reason to be an authority on, such as without having extensive schooling, or having done extensive research on the topic. I will not attempt to force my views or beliefs on anyone or anything, though I do hope that maybe I might open the eyes of some close minded individuals. I really feel that part of God's calling for my life is to break down walls and misconceptions about the Christian religion. Oh, and that's another thing...if you're not Christian, GREAT, please come and read anyways, I don't judge you, just as I hope you don't judge me. I happen to believe in God the Father...if you believe in Buddha, that's your business, and your right. I won't get offended if you tell me Happy Hanukkah, so please don't get offended if I tell you Merry Christmas, or God Bless. That's about it, please subscribe, or follow me, or whatever it is you do, so you don't miss a post, and Have a wonderful day!

No comments: