Saturday, October 18, 2008
I've been Tagged...
Better late them never right? I didn't add the link b/c I didn't have the address off hand, but if you want the link you can visit Susie's Blog oh and she's the person who tagged me so I killed two birds with one stone (eww) so to speak! LOL!
O.k. random facts...
1. I really want another baby
2. I did ballet for 15 years, and for a gradual less amount (does that even make sense?) Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, and Hip Hop...I also taught dance for a year.
3. I'm 15 lbs. from my goal weight, and for the first time in 3.5 years I weigh less than I did when I got pregnant with Coby.
4. I really truly believe my husband and I will celebrate our 75th wedding anniversary.
5. I run a home daycare which makes me absolutely insane...I love kids, but I think they have it in for me lately!
6. I should be knitting right now...and as always I'm behind on everything I need to be doing...maybe I should get off the computer!
7. I love cheetos...and lots of other junk food...which is why maybe those 15 lbs. are sticking around...that and I'm still breastfeeding so the increased size there isn't helping, oh and I love Christmas music...yes I know that's totally unrelated...that's just how I roll. LOL! =)
O.k. 7 random people...this will be tough b/c I don't know a ton of people who blog, but here goes...
Phew, that was a workout! Now I REALLY need to get to my knitting...and hope I don't lose my mind with these kids today...I'm taking 3 under 3 to a baby shower at 3...hmmm that's kinda interesting. ;)